The 40 and 50 Union Avenue Professional Office Campus in Irvington, New Jersey, was recently acquired and is a newly repositioned premier office center. It has been a hallmark fixture in the area’s commercial real estate landscape. The 72,000 square foot campus includes the eight story 52,000 square foot 50 Union Avenue office tower and the adjacent four story 20,000 square foot 40 Union Avenue office building. The buildings contain over twenty professional and medical tenants.
Available space for lease with generous landlord improvements range in size from 650 square feet to 6,700 square feet.
For leasing information, please contact Eli Alper at 973-420-2677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located just 200 yards off Exit143A southbound and minutes off Exit 143 northbound of the Garden State Parkway, 40 and 50 Union Avenue Professional Office Campus offers access to Routes 24, 78, 22, 1 and the New Jersey Turnpike as well as the area’s most prominent medical centers.
The 40 and 50 Union Avenue Professional Office Campus has emerged as one of the region’s foremost professional office hubs, offering proximity to a population served by an extensive medical facility network that includes:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Children’s Hospital of New Jersey
- East Orange General Hospital
- University Hospital
- Saint Michael’s Medical Center
The professional office campus has undergone extensive renovations since being acquired in 2014 by Novus Equities, LLC. The campus amenities include:
- DeNeal’s Café serving breakfast, lunch, snacks and an array of beverages every weekday
- Media and Conference Center for tenant meetings, pharmaceutical representatives and community and private groups
- Briar Hill Pharmacy, on-site full-service dispensary
- Complimentary on site parking and proximity to the municipal parking deck
- Designated bus stop at the front door
- Professional on-site security and maintenance services
- Development of a neighborhood streetscape plan for pedestrian walkway expansions and lighting improvements extending to Nye and Springfield Avenues, as well as the Irvington Bus Terminal
“Since opening my Obstetrics and Gynecology practice at the 50 Union Avenue office building almost 40 years ago, Novus Equities has set a new standard – of the highest caliber – for property ownership and tenant relations. Their team consistently exceeds expectations on every front by putting their tenants’ needs and those of their patients first.”
Ronald A. Zevin, M.D.
Certification: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hospital Affiliation: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ